Original release date: March 10, 2020
Intel has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. An authenticated attacker with local access could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to gain escalation of privileges.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages users and administrators to review the following Intel advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Graphics Drivers Advisory INTEL-SA-00315
- FPGA Programmable Acceleration Card N3000 Advisory INTEL-SA-00319
- Optane DC Persistent Memory Module Management Software Advisory INTEL-SA-00326
- Snoop Assisted L1D Sampling Advisory INTEL-SA-00330
- Processors Load Value Injection Advisory INTEL-SA-00334
- NUC Firmware Advisory INTEL-SA-00343
- Max 10 FPGA Advisory INTEL-SA-00349
- BlueZ Advisory INTEL-SA-00352
- Smart Sound Technology Advisory INTEL-SA-00354
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.